We Hold People Accountable For Causing Auto Accident Injuries
Car accidents and other motor vehicle crashes are unfortunately common on roadways in Putnam, Westchester and Dutchess counties. Although the risk is always there, no one expects to be involved in an automobile accident that causes serious injury or even a fatality. If you have been victimized by another driver’s mistake, negligence, carelessness or recklessness, we are here to help.
You may be facing costly medical bills and a lengthy absence from work. You may even be dealing with a long-term disability or tragic family death that will change your life forever.
However serious your situation and whatever your important concerns, attorney Joseph J. Tock will provide the legal advice and representation you need. He steps in to hold insurance companies accountable while accident victims focus on physical and emotional recovery. Call his Mahopac offices at 845-208-5995.
Our Firm Is The Right Choice
At the Law Offices of Joseph J. Tock, we have helped people recover fair and just compensation in hundreds of auto accident cases. Mr. Tock has more than 30 years of trial experience, and he is widely respected for his knowledge, negotiating skills and ability to win at trial when that is what a serious personal injury or wrongful death case demands.
After any serious car, truck, van, SUV, pedestrian or bicycle accident, we will prioritize your case and your needs. We have also helped many people injured in distracted driving accidents.
Our firm’s strengths include:
- Conducting prompt, thorough investigations to preserve evidence and prove fault and liability
- Involving highly qualified experts in accident reconstruction, health care, rehabilitation costs and economic projections to build compelling cases for our clients
- Locating and interpreting all applicable insurance coverage, including uninsured/underinsured (UI/UM/SUM) coverage, and any other sources of financial recovery
- Valuing personal injury and wrongful death cases accurately based on all relevant circumstances and applicable New York laws
- Negotiating assertively for favorable insurance settlements, taking claims into mediation, arbitration or court and providing zealous, highly effective trial advocacy
Free Case Evaluation · No Attorney Fees Unless You Receive Compensation
If you need guidance from a proven Mahopac area automobile accident lawyer, we urge you to contact us right away. We will take decisive action whether your injuries just occurred or you are dealing with an insurance claim denial or delay. Call our Putnam County office at 845-208-5995 or contact us via email anytime.