We Take Insurance Companies To Court For Personal Injuries
In an instant, a car accident, a fall on dangerous property, an injury at work or another devastating event can alter anyone’s life. Trying to recover while keeping up financially is a challenge no individual or family should face alone. You should have a caring, determined lawyer on your side to make certain you recover all available financial compensation.
Highly Experienced And Tenacious Representation
Mahopac personal injury lawyer Joseph J. Tock has helped thousands of people who were hurt through no fault of their own. When insurers deny claims and do not negotiate in good faith, our legal team in Putnam County takes personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits to trial.
Call us at 845-208-5995 for your free, no-risk consultation.
Get The Caring, Personal Guidance And Representation You Deserve
You will receive personal attention and compassion when you turn to the Law Offices of Joseph J. Tock. Your attorney will work closely with you and help you make solid, confident decisions. We do everything possible to prove liability and establish the total damages and costs our clients are facing after, for example:
- Car accidents ranging from rear-end and intersection collisions to head-on highway crashes, including those caused by intoxicated or distracted driving
- Motorcyclist accidents, commercial truck accidents, bicycle and pedestrian accidents — all of which typically cause extremely serious injuries
- Construction and other workplace accidents, which sometimes justify a lawsuit against a party other than the employer as well as a workers’ compensation claim
- Injuries from dog bites and dog attacks
- Slip-and-fall accidents claims and other traumatic events caused by property owners’ negligence and thus covered by New York premises liability laws
If we take your case, we will start building it for a possible trial from day one. We work with exceptional investigators, physicians and other experts to recover every dollar available for our clients. If no fair settlement can be reached, you will have an attorney on your side who is well-known and respected in the courts.
Arrange A Free, No-Risk Consultation
If you or a family member has been injured — or you are involved in an insurance dispute — contact us as soon as you can. We will provide a free initial consultation after any motor vehicle accident or other injury-causing event. Call our Mahopac office at 845-208-5995. You can also reach our firm anytime online. We handle these matters on contingency, which means you will owe no attorney fees unless we obtain a settlement or verdict that benefits you.