Resourceful Solutions For Estate Administration And Probate
Our law firm in Mahopac is a go-to resource for your full range of estate law issues and needs. We are highly experienced attorneys who will assess your specific situation and act promptly to deliver solutions, whether you need to draft your will, navigate the probate process or address an inheritance dispute.
Wills And Trusts As Well As Probate And Litigation Services
We work with certified public accountants (CPAs), tax experts and other professionals as needed to protect our clients’ interests and futures. Whether you have a family business and very substantial assets or a more modest estate, you can turn to the Law Offices of Joseph J. Tock with confidence.
No estate matter is too complex for our attorneys and staff. Our services include:
- Drafting wills and trusts, health care proxies, powers of attorney and other essential estate planning documents that are tailored to clients’ individual needs and ensuring that they’re legally sound and structured to prevent and withstand challenges
- Efficient, experienced navigation of the probate processes that are required in the courts of Putnam, Westchester and Dutchess counties for individuals and families coping with the recent deaths of loved ones
- Comprehensive estate administration services, with emphasis on diligence, compassion and affordability to reduce the burden on grieving families
- Comprehensive guidance and advocacy for executors of, heirs to and beneficiaries of New York estates – including adept negotiation or, if necessary, estate litigation when inheritance disputes arise
We are lawyers who make a commitment to each of our clients and do everything we can to secure your priorities.
Complete Succession Planning – Extensive Real Estate, Tax And Insurance Knowledge
There are many tax, real estate, estate planning and insurance concerns that can seriously impact your wealth. We can help. Each year, hundreds of valued clients benefit from our knowledge of the following:
- Title concerns and other real estate laws: Title law in New York is extremely complex, but, at its core, it is the transaction history of a piece of property. However, errors in title and many real estate matters can quickly lead to litigation.
- Estate planning decisions: Planning your estate often comes with extensive tax and personal implications for your family. We work to reduce costs and protect your interests.
- Insurance issues: Insurance law has complexities that are difficult to overcome without an experienced understanding of New York’s law. Fault, liability and coverage are complicated matters.
Resourceful business succession planning is another established area of strength. We help businesses decide how to build for their future when their CEOs make the decision to move on. While these can be highly fraught moments, our experience can make a real difference.
Trust In Us To Protect Your Priorities
We are Mahopac estate administration lawyers and professional staff members who will be standing by and ready to help when you are thinking about your financial future or facing a problem with a contested will. Our immersion in our community and reputation for integrity will be important assets in this pivotal time. For your free initial consultation, call 845-208-5995 or contact us anytime online.