Experienced Criminal Defense When Everything Is On The Line
If you have been charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI), a drug crime, sex crime, burglary, larceny, assault or any other serious offense, you have a lot on the line. If you are trying to help a family member through a very tough situation, the best step is to consult a proven lawyer who knows the court system inside out as soon as you can. Call 845-208-5995 to set up a free consultation.
Count On Prompt, Focused Attention To Your Case
The Mahopac criminal defense lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph J. Tock will prioritize your case, investigate thoroughly and help you make sound decisions. Attorney Joseph J. Tock is a former Bronx prosecutor and a veteran of many criminal trials who will analyze all aspects of your case. Mr. Tock has over 30 years of trial experience and is ready to work for you.
Our negotiating and trial experience covers the spectrum of criminal offenses that can impact your freedom, your reputation and nearly every aspect of your life. Having handled thousands of prior cases, we will work closely with you to find the best strategy to deal with:
- DWI/DUI charges at all levels of severity, including vehicular assaults and those faced by multiple-time offenders and charged as felonies
- Moving violations and other traffic offenses such as reckless driving and driving under suspension
- Drug charges ranging from marijuana possession to charges involving cocaine, heroin, prescription drugs or other controlled substances
- Sexual crimes charges, including possession of child pornography and other criminal internet offenses
- Juvenile crimes
- Domestic violence and other violent crime allegations such as assault and battery
- White collar financial crimes
- Property crimes such as theft, larceny and burglary
- Other felony and misdemeanor charges
- Parole and probation violations
We Emphasize Practical Guidance, Discretion And Results
We know that the towns in Putnam County, Westchester County and Dutchess County, New York, are generally small, tightknit communities. The stress you may be feeling about people learning that you or a family member is facing criminal charges is understandable. You can trust our entire legal team to treat your case with great discretion.
There are many ways to resolve a criminal matter, and we know them all. Whether you know you made a mistake or believe that the police did, we will fight relentlessly and strategically to protect your future. Call 845-208-5995 or reach us via email now for your free consultation.