Business Owners Rely On Us For Legal Advice
If you need a business attorney in Mahopac or any surrounding community, why not turn to one who has been named a Business Person of the Year by our Chamber of Commerce? Dozens of business owners rely on attorney Joseph J. Tock and our professional team for counsel from startup through expansion and every phase of operations.
Trusted Advisers For Startup And Ongoing Protection Of Your Business Interests
Simply put, Joseph J. Tock knows what it means to be a New York business owner from decades of personal experience, and in business, experience matters. Attorney Tock builds lasting relationships with companies and their leaders through strong understanding of their everyday challenges, key decisions and legal considerations. Call the Law Offices of Joseph J. Tock at 845-208-5995 for assistance.
Our firm in Putnam County is an outstanding resource for entrepreneurs and businesses across all sectors. We can assist with:
- Selection of the optimal business structure and formation of the right entity for your startup venture, such as a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation or limited liability company (LLC)
- Conversion to a different business structure and entity as your company grows, as when it becomes advantageous to form a corporation or an LLC
- Drafting, review and negotiation of partnership agreements, commercial leases and other important business contracts
- Business succession planning and other aspects of estate law that are unique to owners of companies and professional practices
- Commercial real estate needs, including purchases and sales, along with mergers, acquisitions, business sale or dissolution and other major transactions
- Assessment of liability and risk management through the purchase of insurance coverage
Benefit From Many Decades Of Experience And A Team Approach
Mr. Tock and our highly experienced team answer the call when a client needs prompt legal advice. We work with top-quality professionals in accounting, business valuation, insurance and other specialized concerns nearly every day. When disputes arise, our clients know that they will be represented by a proven litigator determined to find the best path to resolution.
If you would like to work closely with a lawyer who is in tune with our business community, enthusiastically supportive of economic development and respected in area courts, call 845-208-5995 or contact us by email. We look forward to learning about your business and how we can help you accomplish your goals, beginning with a free consultation.