If you have been injured in an accident or charged with a criminal offense, worries about the future may be intense. If you are preparing for a major transaction, confronting an estate matter or need legal counsel for your business, having an engaged, highly experienced attorney on your side can make all the difference in the outcome.
Individuals and families across the spectrum of life in Putnam County, Westchester County and Dutchess County, New York, know where to go with all of these issues. At the Law Offices of Joseph J. Tock, you can count on straight talk with genuine compassion. You will work out a strategy directly with a lawyer who knows the system — one who will put your interests first.
The Counsel You Need To Make Confident Decisions And Resolve Legal Problems
For more than 34 years, individuals and families have been turning to our law firm for the guidance and advocacy they need in challenging times. Our lawyers and staff engage with clients and take the time to understand their needs. Our established areas of strength include:
- Results-driven criminal defense representation for people charged with DWI, drug crimes, sexual offenses and other offenses
- Personal injury representation after automobile accidents and other traumatic, life-altering events
- Comprehensive services to complete real estate transactions and address other real estate law concerns
- Estate administration and litigation, from estate planning through probate
- Business law counsel ranging from startup and formation assistance to ongoing consulting and dispute resolution
Immersed In Our Community · Known For Legal Skill And Integrity
Our principal attorney Joseph J. Tock has been an active community leader in Mahopac for decades. His contributions have supported education, business development, youth athletics, health services and many other worthy causes. This level of commitment is the hallmark of our legal practice as well, as evidenced in numerous heartfelt testimonials from loyal clients. If you need a Mahopac criminal law attorney or trustworthy legal guidance in any other area community, we are here to help.
To make confident decisions about legal challenges, you need to know that your attorney has a track record of earning favorable results through rigorous preparation, adept negotiations and trial work. For a free case evaluation at a firm known for these qualities, we encourage you to call or email us anytime.